George Lopez - I'M NOT GONNA LIE
Brazos Bookstore hosts George Lopez on Wednesday, May 10th for a signing of his new book I’M NOT GONNA LIE. This event is a book signing event only; there will not be a reading or performance.
We anticipate large crowds for this event. In order to ensure a fun night for everyone, please read the following instructions on how to reserve a book, the book signing process, photography, how to obtain a line pass and parking.BOOK RESERVATIONS:
- OPTION ONE: Online Book reservations can be made online on this page. Please secure your books with a credit card. Choose the “Pick up in store” option at checkout. Once purchased, a line pass will be placed with your reserved copy/copies of the book. Books and line passes may be picked up after May 7 or on the day of the event. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR LINE PASS BY EMAIL.
- OPTION TWO: By phone Call 713-523-0701 during regular business hours to reserve your book over the phone.
- OPTION THREE: In store Visit the store in person for assistance. You can buy the book on the day of the event or before. I’M NOT GONNA LIE goes on sale May 7.
BOOKS MUST BE PURCHASED FROM BRAZOS BOOKSTORE TO BE SIGNED.
- Books purchased from other locations will not be signed.
- Individuals MUST purchase a book to go through the signing line.
- Book signings for this event are SIGNATURE ONLY; no personalizations or messages.
- Other memorabilia will not be signed. Please do not bring it to the store.
You must have a line pass and proof of purchase from Brazos Bookstore to enter the line.
- We will issue line passes by order of purchase.
- Line passes are issued in groups of 50. Groups A, B, and C will be asked to line up no later than 6:45 for a 7:00pm start time. Groups D & E will join the line at 7:15, Groups F & G at 7:30, and so on. Once the signing begins, the line will move very quickly. If you arrive after your group has been called, you will go to the end of the line.
- Line passes must be picked up in-store. They will not be emailed.
- Please do not line up before the time posted on your Line Pass. Online orders will receive complete instructions via email.
Cameras are welcome but Mr. Lopez will not pose for pictures and the line will not pause for pictures.
Parking in the bookstore lot is very limited.Parking is available in the neighborhood. Please be considerate of our neighbors and do not block driveways. Please do not park in posted no parking zones. Allow for plenty of extra time to find parking.
Follow @brazosbookstore on Twitter for updates or join our email list.
PRE-ORDER THE BOOK HERE AND RESERVE YOUR PLACE IN LINE!